The West Sussex Local Transformation Plan (LTP) is our plan for improving children and young people’s mental health and emotional wellbeing services across the county.
The LTP outlines an integrated, multi-agency system-wide approach which builds resilience, improves access to services and supports children and young people along pathways of care whatever their needs.
The plan was initially developed during 2015 in partnership with children and young people (CYP), parents, carers and key stakeholders. Since publishing our first version in December 2015, we have been required by NHS England to produce an annual refresh. We refreshed our plan in October 2016, October 2017, October 2018 and again in October 2019.
- West Sussex Children and Young People LTP October 2019 refresh
- Appendix 5 high risk high needs strategic view
- Appendix 8 outline workforce strategy for Sussex
- Appendix 9 rationale and guidance
- LTP summary [refreshed in October 2019]
Since the development of the LTP we have reviewed and summarised our progress each year: