The Governing Body meets regularly in public to make decisions about local health services and ensures that we have arrangements in place to carry out our work effectively, efficiently, economically and in accordance with principles of good governance.
- Clinical Chair – Dr Laura Hill
- Lay Vice Chair – Mark Hammond
- Lay Member (Governance) – Jennifer Graham
- Lay Member (Finance and Performance) – Malcolm Dennett
- Lay Member (Patient and Public Involvement) – Nick Deyes
- Independent Member (Registered Nurse) – Alison Lewis-Smith
- Independent Member (Secondary Care Clinician) – Hugh McIntyre
- Independent Member (GP) – Dr Richard Brown
- Locality Representatives:
- Daphne Coutroubis
- Stephen Bellamy
- Alex Rainbow
- Hannah Hewlett
- Sarah Pledger
- Ned Ford
- Chief Executive Officer – Adam Doyle
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer – Karen Breen
- Chief Finance Officer – Chris Adcock
- Chief Nursing Officer – Alison Cannon
- Chief Medical Officers – Tim Caroe and Elizabeth Gill
Register of Interests
A key principle of our CCG is the openness and transparency we have between members of our Governing Body, our GP members and the local people we commission services for.
We maintain and publish a register of interests of the members of the Governing Body which contains declarations regarding any interests that they have which could impact upon a decision to be made in the commissioning functions of the group.