Stay alert to control coronavirus
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
Please see our latest advice, updates and information about coronavirus.
- NHS to launch ground breaking online Covid-19 rehab serviceTens of thousands of people who are suffering long-term effects of coronavirus will benefit from a revolutionary on-demand recovery service, the head of the […]
- Foundations For Our Future: Our commitment to improving the emotional health and wellbeing of children and young peopleThe number of children and young people needing help and support for their emotional health and wellbeing across Sussex grows every year. This is […]
About West Sussex CCG
NHS West Sussex Clinical Commissioning Group is a GP led statutory NHS body responsible for commissioning the majority of health services for local people.
We are responsible for the health of our entire local population in West Sussex (over 860,000 people), and are measured by how much we improve health outcomes.
We commission (pay for) local health services including mental health care, urgent and emergency care, elective hospital services, and community care.
Find out more about us.