Stay at home to stop coronavirus spreading
Everyone must stay at home to help stop the spread of coronavirus.
You should only leave the house for 1 of 4 reasons:
- shopping for basic necessities, for example food and medicine, which must be as infrequent as possible
- one form of exercise a day, for example a run, walk, or cycle – alone or with members of your household
- any medical need, or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person
- travelling to and from work, but only where this absolutely cannot be done from home
Please see our latest advice, updates and information about novel coronavirus.
- NHS launches mental health hotline for staff tackling Covid-19The NHS has launched a mental health hotline as part of a package of measures to support the NHS’ 1.4 million staff as they […]
- NHS army of volunteers to start protecting vulnerable from coronavirus in EnglandHundreds of thousands of NHS Volunteer Responders will be able to report for duty today and start helping the NHS in its fight against […]
About West Sussex CCG
NHS West Sussex Clinical Commissioning Group is a GP led statutory NHS body responsible for commissioning the majority of health services for local people.
We are responsible for the health of our entire local population in West Sussex (over 860,000 people), and are measured by how much we improve health outcomes.
We commission (pay for) local health services including mental health care, urgent and emergency care, elective hospital services, and community care.
Find out more about us.