Stay alert to control coronavirus
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
Please see our latest advice, updates and information about coronavirus.
- Hot weather warning issued for parts of the countryWith hot weather arriving this week, Public Health England (PHE) has issued advice for staying safe. Parts of the country are likely to feel […]
- NHS Rolls Out ‘Covid-friendly’ Cancer Treatments‘Covid-friendly’ cancer treatments that are safer for patients during the pandemic will be expanded and extended through a £160 million initiative, NHS chief executive […]
About West Sussex CCG
NHS West Sussex Clinical Commissioning Group is a GP led statutory NHS body responsible for commissioning the majority of health services for local people.
We are responsible for the health of our entire local population in West Sussex (over 860,000 people), and are measured by how much we improve health outcomes.
We commission (pay for) local health services including mental health care, urgent and emergency care, elective hospital services, and community care.
Find out more about us.