Stay alert to control coronavirus
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
Please see our latest advice, updates and information about coronavirus.
- Public Involvement fortnightly news briefing: 25 September 2020Our Public Involvement Team produce a fortnightly briefing, drawing together key information and advice relating to the Covid-19 crisis, together with useful information about […]
- NHS COVID-19 app launches across England and WalesPeople across England and Wales are being urged to download the NHS COVID-19 app to help control the spread of coronavirus and protect themselves […]
About West Sussex CCG
NHS West Sussex Clinical Commissioning Group is a GP led statutory NHS body responsible for commissioning the majority of health services for local people.
We are responsible for the health of our entire local population in West Sussex (over 860,000 people), and are measured by how much we improve health outcomes.
We commission (pay for) local health services including mental health care, urgent and emergency care, elective hospital services, and community care.
Find out more about us.